вторник, 10 февраля 2015 г.

60+ Ways to Carve a Pumpkin

60+ Ways to Carve a Pumpkin

It’s pumpkin season! Why is that so exciting to me? Because the pumpkin is the ultimate creative muse for the season. I absolutely loved carving pumpkins for Halloween when I was a young Trick-or-Treater. From the gooey feel of the pumpkin guts to the toothy grin that glowed from candlelight, it was pure fall crafting heaven. Please join me on a tour of the 65 (!) most fabulous pumpkins that have ever been carved, decorated or created, including a few squash cousins and faux pumpkin friends.


More than 60 ways to carve, decorate or imitate a pumpkin

Starting Small



Light Hearted



Pumpkin Planters




Pumpkin Heads




Pumpkin Inspired



That’s a Lot of Pumpkins!


I didn’t include the 75,000 pumpkins, gourds, and squash that the Dallas Arboretum used to decorate their Pumpkin Village, but it’s a sight to see!


See plenty more pumpkin ideas on my Pinterest Pumpkin Board:


66 ways to carve a pumpkin

Original article and pictures take gardentherapy.ca site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий